[wellylug] community education

Damon Lynch damon at photo.geek.nz
Tue May 18 21:13:10 NZST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 20:58, Jamie Baddeley wrote:
> so if an up for it wellylug member was paid to run a course, yet give
> away the OOo - then this would work?

Technically I guess it would.  However to be blunt the people I have
seen doing this kind of work (which to be honest is not many) are very
patient middle aged women, who can easily work with other women.  So if
wellylug is going to do something similar, my suggestion would be to
contact such people and ask them to consider joining wellylug so we
could work with them to provide such training.

Damon