[wellylug] community education

Jamie Baddeley wellylug at vpc.co.nz
Wed May 19 12:26:36 NZST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 12:10, Joseph Booth wrote:

> The question is.. Is WellyLug into advocacy? ;) or even getting paid to
> tutor?

sigh.

Frankly I don't think that that is relevant. All it takes is an
individual to "just do it" without needing to being a representative of
wellylug. There is no need to wave the wellylug flag. There is no
permission required here. And if someone was to JDI, then the wellylug
would look pretty silly poo-pooing it anyway.

The reason why I asked the question is that this is probably an
opportunity for a person or persons to "just do it" and possibly make a
little money along the way. I don't have the time nor the teaching
skills. Someone else might.

jamie