[wellylug] looking for old computers free or cheap

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 21 21:12:26 NZST 2004

I have just added a meeting topic called Linux Firewalls. It is meant to be
general so that different people can show off their wares, not just me.

IE: SmoothWall 2.0 Express, SME (if anyone has it) and Coyote. Plus anymore
that people suggest, but we need to keep the time fact in mind as we don't
have all night (note: we can't go to midnight  :-P )

Regards

Michael