[wellylug] Northern Suburbs ... again??

Brett Taylor brett at webfroot.co.nz
Tue Nov 9 09:30:33 NZDT 2004

Rob Giltrap wrote:
> Based on this growth and the fact getting into town is a pain for me
> personally, I would like to raise the subject of having a northern
> suburbs version of the meeting much akin to the Hutt Valley meeting.

Having not attended a LUG meeting in over 6 months (unfortunately), I
don't have a problem with this ;)  But here's an idea you guys should
consider:

Would it be a good idea to have a big honking combined meeting of all
the satellite groups every couple of months?  This would help
retain/maintain the current friendships that may be broken by the
forming of satellite groups...

My $0.02 :)

--
Brett Taylor