[wellylug] (OT) Unable to reach anything but orcon servers on bitstream

Simon . ahlee_youp at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:34:48 NZDT 2004

Hi everyone. Thanks for the help, but lets try to move away from the OS
specific questions.

traceroute for google (i dont have the exact output with me) is something
like:

192.168.0.1      <-- my ADSL router
219.88.242.171 <-- Orcon gateway
***
***
etc. time out.

I've already posted the traceroute for somewhere reachable.

Cheers,
Simon.