[wellylug] Ubuntu

Andrej andrej at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 6 21:50:18 NZDT 2004

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:35, Ian Sterling wrote:
> The biggest problem with 0.1.14 is the FUGLY tabs.  Horrible
> things them.  The integrated tabs of 0.9.x is where it's at.
> ;)  And, coincidentally, it's the stability of the 0.9.x
> series that's the reason I'm using flux instead of PekWM.
> PekWM CVS is just too damned buggy.
Amazing how the tastes differ ...

I got rid of the 0.9 series after only 2 days because I can't
live without the tabs, in particular the fact that I can open
a new TAB in a tabbed group by right-clicking the dangling
TAB (something that's impossible with the integrated ones)

;)

And 0.1.14 with remember-patch doesn't cause me any
grief, either...

Cheers,
Andrej