[wellylug] Linspire

Centurion Computer Technology Ltd daniel at centurion.net.nz
Wed Oct 20 22:52:06 NZDT 2004

I've used them from time to time in system builds, mainly because of a
good local supplier when I get an urgent order and my regular brand
isn't in stock.  I find they are good and reliable, thogh often lacking
in the builtin options, but nonetheless a reasonable price and quality
board.  Q-dos to them for including it but I wonder if it is a full
version.

--
	Daniel Reurich
	Centurion Computer Technolgy Limited