[wellylug] Fwd: excerpt from Copyleft News #78 (Ubuntu Linux)

jumbophut jumbophut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:11:17 NZDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:59:26 -0700 (PDT), Brent Wood wrote:

> For those who have been dscussing/looking at Ubuntu Linux, I have included an
> excerpt from Phil Charles's latest newsletter (he is the guy who runs Copyleft-
> been involved in distributing/supporting Linux in NZ for a good long while
> now...)

Well, it is interesting, but I'm not sure how much to rely on the info
provided, since Philip Charles can't even manage to get the name of
Shuttleworth's company correct.  Thawte (not Thwaite) was only the
second-largest provider of certs to the general public on the globe.

--
Tony (echo 'spend!,pocket awide' | sed 'y/acdeikospntw!, /l at omcgtjuba.phi/')