[wellylug] ubuntu gnome dual monitor support

Ian Sterling xyverz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 02:34:10 NZDT 2004

How are you trying to set up the dual head?  I've found that just
using xorgcfg is enough for me.  Granted, I haven't actually DONE real
dual-head yet, but I have two cards in there and they're both
recognised.  This is my secondary box.  It's dual-boot between Win &
Lin, and both OSes are capable of running dual-head.  Haven't actually
run it dual-head yet, but seems to set up fine using xorgcfg.  Will
verify this after work today if you like.

--Ian...