[wellylug] gpg

Jamie Baddeley wellylug at vpc.co.nz
Sat Sep 4 13:42:17 NZST 2004

Hi,

I have a mail account that I access regularly from two different
machines. Because I run evolution on both of them, remote access to
either is not really possible.

I have a need to send gpg signed/encrypted mail from both sites. I was
wondering what the best way of doing this was. Is it simply a matter of
exporting my private key and importing that back at the other site? Or
do I simply copy the entire .gnupg directory over to the other machine?

what's the 'proper' way of doing this sort of thing?

jamie