[wellylug] nomachine

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at paradise.net.nz
Fri Sep 10 12:07:40 NZST 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:56, David Antliff wrote:
I haven't used VNC so I can't really compare but nomachine is supposed to have
more advanced features. You can enable multimedia support and SMB printer and
file sharing and CUPS printing support in the Services settings. Bandwidth is
selectable from modem to lan with good optimisation at low bandwidth. One of
it's main features is it has a Windows version of the nxclient that can allow
you to access your linux desktop from a Windows machine.