[wellylug] Jedo Linux Release

Jethro Carr dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 11 12:30:14 NZST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 22:30, Jeremy Naylor wrote:
> Hey Jethro and all,
>
> R2 will be videoing your presentation (and Hamish's about peering too,
> that is) too!

cool! - thanks Jeremy & Co.

> Do you think we should bring a scan converter too? If so, I'll ask my
> Dad if we can bring one with us too.

Um, what's a scan converter? :-)

Also to the other email, yes, it is sadly gnome 2.2.1. I intend to
update it to 2.6.0 later. (maybe these holidays...).

It all started when I had lots of trouble installing gnome. I ended up
compiling gnome about 3 or 4 times. :-( - do you know how many packages
there are in it? HEAPS!!!!

Also, I've been playing around with my distro, and I've crushed it down
to 1 cdrom, so you only need ONE 700MB CDR. :-)

--
-- Jethro

dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jethroc