[wellylug] Mandrake 10 graphics driver

Rebecca Middleton raen at aranir.com
Thu Sep 23 10:51:29 NZST 2004

Hi, a friend of mine is trying to install Mandrake 10 on her new computer,
but is having difficulty with the graphics drivers.

The mobo is: p4vp-mx

and she has the VIA ProSavage8 (VIA-VT8751A) chipset.

Any help on where to find the drivers and then HOW to do it would be much
appreciated. This is her first install and I'm trying to help her over the
phone but I'm not used to Mandrake.

BTW, if she can install this it may mean another female at the LUG. I've
been trying to sell her on the idea and she seems quite keen!

:)

Bex