[wellylug] LICQ/RH9 problem

Persian persian13 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Sep 27 16:15:45 NZST 2004

Now I see that using the search feature on the ICQ page will find
me with me age/gender details, but it only find me if I include
offline users. I made sure I selected 'online' in gaim. I know I was
online as I was talking to someone! ICQ does not seem to think I am.

Lyndsay

--

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation
and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feather so badly that,

"The human body has no more need for cows' milk than it does for dogs' milk,
horses' milk or giraffes' milk."  ~Michael Klapper, M.D.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise we cannot eat money. - Cree Indian saying