[wellylug] LICQ one solved one left

Persian persian13 at ihug.co.nz
Tue Sep 28 17:27:33 NZST 2004

HI all

After much work I have found out that with LICQ there is
a box called 'web presence' which I had not checked, and
now I have I am searchable.

Does anyone know the equivalent place in Gaim?

By logging onto a win box saw I had a silver icon which means something about
status, and in win ICQ there is a box called web aware which you can tick or not
if you don't want spam and lots of messages. We ticked that and I was searchable
but as soon as I got back on LICQ the silver icon returned. That was when I
found the web presence box. Just cannot see anything similar on Gaim's ICQ.

Thanks
Lyndsay