[wellylug] Patent directive slammed at UKPO workshop - ZDNet UK News

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Apr 12 14:09:04 NZST 2005

Deja vu !!

> there is no better place than this list. you request is essentially
> telling me to just be silent. that is a fair request, i just wish you
> would not make it.

We just need to recogise (again) that the LUG & it's list will be used
by a variety of people with different focuseseses/foci, (or focu to beat Jeremy
to it :-) & we won't always agree with everyone else.

In fact I never agree with anyone else & sometimes not even with myself :-)
Life is much more interesting that way!

So if a post is gonna tread on someone's toes, at least have some respect for
their preferences when posting things they don't really see as relevant, & hope
they'll forgive you & give you similar respect....

See our only real rule, Damon's WellyLUG (n)etiquette guidelines which I'm sure
our esteemed webmaster has got somewhere on the website.

Cheers,

       Brent

(WellyLUG cabal member)