[wellylug] SMS Messages

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Thu Apr 14 17:54:46 NZST 2005

Or this ones even better :)

I've posted heaps on this already... you actually NEED to tell Vodafone
to set up your SMS email to your phone. The problem is it costs the
owner of the account 20c to receive the SMS you send through email.

Instructions etc, are in this
(http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/thread.jsp?forum=1&thread=31513&message=133063&q=sms#133063)
post.