[wellylug] Fedora

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:24:17 NZST 2005

Thanks for the links, my FC1 had a boot floppy image in the image
directory on the dvd but from reading the links you provided they had
to drop that on FC3 due to the 2.6 kernel being too big to fit on a
floppy. I'm sure it will have a boot.iso option for CD though and
possibly an option to upgrade if I mount the FC3 dvd on my running FC1
system. My FC3 dvd should be arriving in the post tomorrow so I'll
find out then :)
Bill