[wellylug] LANG environment

jim krjimh at paradise.net.nz
Sun Apr 24 09:52:56 NZST 2005

Hello,
I am trying to get Nabi, a Hangeul (korean) input module working on my
Debian3 system.

I have Nabi installed now, apt-get worked once I eliminated everything
that wasn't  pointing to a testing source from source.list.

Anyway now I appear to have problems with the LANG variable or
something. I have put all these thing into my ~/bashrc and am now
wondering if that is the right place. Perhaps I should make it system
wide? Just want to limit the damage when I stuff it up.

Ironic really, that I could set up an account in german automatically,
just couldn't find where the all keys were, never did discover where the
/ was!

Cheers
Jim