[wellylug] Mailman problem

Michael Dittmer (An Inside Job) michael at inside-job.co.nz
Tue Aug 2 21:16:42 NZST 2005

Jamie

I'm not sure what command you are wanting. Are you wanting the command I
used to install Mailman or to create the list?

To install Mailman I installed two rpm's and when I tried to create the
first list I used Mailman's web-based admin pages.
I got my rpm's from
http://lists.contribs.org/mailman/public/devinfo/msg07827.html along with
the instructions on how to install it.

I'm not sure what command/s the admin pages use, I just filled in the info
it asked for on the webpage and press the "Create List" button.

If you want, I can post my mm_cfg.py file for you to look at.