[wellylug] Mailman problem

Jo Booth joseph at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 2 21:37:06 NZST 2005

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:16:42 +1200, Michael Dittmer (An Inside Job) <michael at inside-job.co.nz> wrote:

>> > I installed mailman 2.1.5 onto my test system to have a play with. I
>> > have mailman running and was trying to add a new list.
>> >
>> > I get the following error:
>> >
>> > Error: Unknown virtual host: testing

>> > mm_cfg.py except I have no idea what to change.
>> >
>> > Does anyone have any ideas?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > Michael

Hrm.  Maybe the virtual host ain't setup right.. go a looking in the config file for the server name / address setting.  if all else fails - use an IP address.  "testing" may need to actually resolve to something - either in your /etc/hosts or in your dns...

Like the J man said, I really have no idea.

--
Jo 'Mangee' Booth
Did you miss it?