[wellylug] [OT] Ihug Blacklisted?

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jedolinux.com
Tue Aug 9 16:37:25 NZST 2005

hi all,

I always bcc mail to myself, and today, all my email sent to myself have
been tagged as 'spam' by spam assassin!

As you can see, my spam assassin setup is quite aggressive (3.0), but
it's never been a problem before.

Here's the content analysis:

----------------------------

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
address
                            [203.173.151.71 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 2.8 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [<http://dsbl.org/listing?203.173.151.71>]
 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [203.173.151.71 listed in
combined.njabl.org]
-1.4 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The IP mentioned belongs to ihug. Is anyone else on ihug having this
problem? If so, is ihug aware of it?

My emails only pass through ihug - they do not actually use the ihug
email server.

cheers,

--
Jethro Carr <jethro.carr at jedolinux.com>