[wellylug] Setting up a simple web server

John Durham johndurh at spunge.org
Fri Aug 12 17:18:37 NZST 2005

Update on that (sorry). Synaptix was using the directory so I closed it.
The second attempt went like this:

root at ubuntu:/home/johndurh # apt-get install apache
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package apache is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  apache-common
E: Package apache has no installation candidate