[wellylug] Wellylug BBQ 2005

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Wed Dec 7 16:12:47 NZDT 2005

At 15:31 07/12/2005, you wrote:

>Sadly, i've ended up in the evil hole that is Auckland until about
>18:00 on that day.  If the beer and food lasts that long.. i'll be up
>for it. :)
>Jeremy.. you could stream it.. right? Auckland is bound to have some
>form of internet... #bbq on irc?
>
>Maybe I should have a post BBQ thingy at my house..
>
>-Jo.

Hey Jo and all,

No - of course I can't stream it! I'll be busy then & there silly!

Yeah - of course Auckland's got the Internet. We stream 2 radio stations
in/from Auckland at the moment, and soon to be more too!

Yep, cool - sounds good to me. You're paying, aren't ya?

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor
p: +64 21 374 689
e: jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz