[wellylug] OT: TelstraClear

Ewen McNeill wellylug at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Fri Feb 11 13:57:30 NZDT 2005

In message <1108082779.2380.9.camel at localhost>, Grant McLean writes:
>On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 13:18 +1300, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
>> [Someone]
>> > This year looks promising for those of us lucky enough to be in
>> > TelstraClear connectable areas.
>>
>> The servuce Telecom provide to me is fine, I have no complaints about
>> their product.
>
>I'm a JetStream user and have found the service to be reliable for my
>purposes.

Not to pick on anyone in particular, but I'm really struggling to see how
this is at all relevant to Linux, especially using Linux in Wellington.
Perhaps we can try to drift back to talking about Linux again?

FWIW:

http://www.unixathome.org/adsl/
http://www.unixathome.org/broadband/

They may be more relevant if you want to compare the size of your
broadband with everyone elses.

Ewen

PS: For the admin folks: our entry here seems way out of date:
    http://volker.dnsalias.net/linux/lists-nz.html