[wellylug] Face-to-face help requested.

Steven Mulvay steven.mulvays.groups at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jan 10 15:33:15 NZDT 2005

Hi all, how are you?
Unfortunately I'm still really struggling with many of the things I'm trying to do with Linux. I'm back in Wellington after my Xmas holiday, so I'm wondering if one of you would like to visit me on a weekend sometime to give me a helping hand. It would be really great if that person has had experience with Yellowdog, since that is the distribution I use, but I'll gladly accept help from anyone.

I was also wondering, is the venue that you use for your monthly meetings in Wellington is wheel chair accessible?

Cheers,
Steve