[wellylug] Re: Face-to-face help requested.

Wayne Koorts wkoorts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:20:52 NZDT 2005

Hi Tony,

> I noticed that no one commented on the first part of my e-mail regarding a weekend visit.  Is no one free to help me with Linux one weekend?

I'll be happy to help you.  I unfortunately have never used a Mac or
subsequently Yellowdog.  I've got a fair idea of what's going on with
x86 versions, though.

It would also give me a chance to drop your Ubuntu CD's off.  Maybe we
can even try that on the Mac?  Anyway, it's up to you.  I'll be
willing to go wherever the bus will (within reason).

--
Regards,
Wayne Koorts