[wellylug] My website cracked

Wayne Koorts wkoorts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 10:14:34 NZDT 2005

Hi all,

www.wkoorts.com

I haven't been updating my website for some time (3 months?).  It's
supposed to come up with my siteman CMS based website.  I last loaded
the page about a week ago.  It was still fine then.  Now this comes
up.  I immediately ftp'd into the server (it's not hosted by me - it's
space that we rent) and checked a few things out.  It looks like they
haven't actually done much damage.  Nothing deleted or anything like
that.

Would they have broken into my account on the ftp server?  Could it
just have been a vulnerability in Siteman?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Wayne Koorts