[wellylug] web based contact management

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Thu Jan 20 20:47:35 NZDT 2005

Sorry I updated the download files this afternoon and forgot to change
a default dropdown.
Everything should be available now.

The software is intended for situations where you have a number of
people using and creating a large number of contacts. If you are only
looking at something for you and a couple of people you'll probably
find it too complex (in both setup and options) for your needs.
In order to operate you need MySQL and an LDAP source
(OpenLDAP/eDirectory/Active Directory). There's a number of things that
I'd like to add (such as a MySQL user database option instead of LDAP,
a simplified install process plus importing options). Unfortunately
free time is at a premium right now :-)

If you need any help don't hesitate to email.

David