[wellylug] List of Linux Consultants in Wellington?

Pete Black pete at marchingcubes.com
Thu Jan 27 14:37:43 NZDT 2005

Well, most commercial support fails your 'cheap' criteria - so that
pretty much does leave WellyLUG/NZOSS members.

I'm sure there are several people on the list who would be happy to
volunteer to do informal support - I'd help you out myself after hours
(as I have a day job) for beer money, but you are probably after
something a little bit more formal than that.

I work for a company that does do commercial Linux support in wellington
- Catalyst IT (http://catalyst.net.nz)- you might want to have a chat to
somebody from Catalyst to see what is on offer. And i'll say no more to
avoid running afoul of the 'no commercial postings' rule.

-Pete