[wellylug] Microsoft At WellyLUG last night.

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Jul 12 10:45:15 NZST 2005

I would like to thank the guys (and girl ;) ) from Microsoft for attending
the WellyLUG meeting last night.

We were evicted at around 23:00 or so, but I believe the discussions are
far from over ;)

I would like to welcome them back to WellyLUG anytime, and believe they
will be welcomed by all.

It was enlightening and I believe both sides got their points of view
across without too much blood lost, in a civil manner - but then I would
expect nothing less, after all we are users of Technology we just chose
different paths to use that technology.

Thanks again.