[wellylug] Need to write a program for os x and Linux

Mark Signal mark at remote-assist.co.nz
Wed Mar 2 09:40:19 NZDT 2005

Hi Nigel

While I don't sell the software as such it gets installed on customers pc's who
are paying me for providing a service so I suspect it should be classed as
commercial.

Anyway the RealBasic option will hopefully allow me to retain a large portion of
the existing VB code and only costs about $700 US for a windows and os x bundle.

cheers

Mark