[wellylug] Games for Linux

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Tue Mar 15 17:55:59 NZDT 2005

I rather like supertux, digdug and jumpnbump.  Also check the kde education
set of packages.  Has things like hang man.

The other thing to watch for is dosbox, which will run many many of the old
dos classic games, most of which are free or cheap now.   I've been playing
classics like commander keen.

Cheers
Glen