[wellylug] CCUX

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:42:12 NZST 2005

Hi Rosemary,
CCux uses a vesafb boot splash that may not be working on your system,
try using the LOWRES cheat code at the grub boot menu. Type e (to
edit) at the boot menu the e again on the kernel line then leave a
space and type LOWRES then press enter then b (to boot). If that
doesn't work we will have to see if the CCux forum can help. I didn't
see the problem on the two systems I've installed it on but I'm sure
they will want this sort of feedback so they can improve hardware
support for teh next release.
Bill