[wellylug] OT: WinXP Home CD needed

Michael Dittmer (An Inside Job) michael at inside-job.co.nz
Thu May 19 23:25:46 NZST 2005

For anyone that wants to know, it isn't breaking the EULA as long as the
person has proof of purchase and a valid CD key (I checked with Microsoft
first who offered to send me a CD if I paid $50). I don't advocate software
piracy. Pirating software is not only illegal, it costs MS money, but it
costs me money in software sales and it costs the NZ economy money in lost
sales.

And the CD is for me, not a client. Also, if you ever read this, I have just
checked my mail for this list back to the beginning of April and only a
couple of messages had MS-related stuff in them and none were work-related.

Michael