[wellylug] Kivio installation

KvN kvan027 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:06:39 NZDT 2005

Ladies/Gentlemen,

I am having trouble with the installation of koffice-1.4.1 and I am
wanting to install the upgrade to be able to use kivio-1.4.1 on the
fedora core 2 operating system I am running.

I do have access to an internet connection, but not on the pc that I
am currently running the linux software on.

If someone could provide me some information on how to upgrade the kde
package (koffice-1.4.1.tar.bz2) by utilising bunzip2 or the tarball
function, it would be greatly appreciated.

I extract the files and make the majority of the files, but the
upgrade is not implemented.

Also the configuration process in emacs is currently confusing me with
the functions available and the implementation of these to install or
ugrade kde.

I have seen a collection of stencils for kivio on thekompany.com
website , while these are worthwhile they are not an extensive range.
If any person has a greater selection I would be willing to reimburse
them for their troubles. Thank you.

Other questions, include boot images and upgrading to FC4.

Regards,

Hobbes