[wellylug] CSS/HTML Gurus?

John Durham johndurh at spunge.org
Sat Nov 19 19:43:55 NZDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 22:41 +1300, Cliff Pratt wrote:
> John Durham wrote:
> > Isn't that what CSS is for (standardising font, format etc over an
> > entire site?)
> >
> CSS has nothing at all to do with code, has it? Few sites are purely
> static these days.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff
This is not about a static site. The CSS I am thinking of is added to
the site in a small text file. A small piece of code referring to it is
placed in each html page header. All such pages apply the css to each
page, giving them similar backgrounds, fonts and colours even when the
content and layout are different. It's automatic and gives the whole
site a consistent look and feel.