[wellylug] Wellylug BBQ 2005

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jedolinux.com
Tue Nov 29 21:53:06 NZDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 21:39 +1300, John Durham wrote:
> I would have liked to meet some of the people (to learn from), as I live in Upper Hutt, but so far lack precise
>  location and time. Who can come without being sure of when or where?

you could have asked me if you were interested and wanted more
information???

Since your next question is likely to be "Can I have more info?", here
you go:

the event is beginning at 11:30 am on the 18th or December.

The location is at Upper Hutt, in the Trentham area.

I haven't made the address available until you register, as many people
on this list don't like having their address plastered all over the
internet. I personally don't blame them, plus there is no need to.

--
Jethro Carr <jethro.carr at jedolinux.com>

www.jethrocarr.jedolinux.com

www.jethrocarr.jedolinux.com/index.php?page=cv/cv.php