[wellylug] Asterix Experience Anyone?

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Mon Oct 3 12:48:45 NZDT 2005

Hi,
I've received an email from a company asking if I know anything about
Asterix servers.

Personally I have no experience with Asterix or PBX'es in general.
I was wondering if anyone on the list had experience and would be
interested in some work?
I've had no prior business with this company and I don't know what
they are after (or what they are willing to pay).

If anyone out there is interested send me an email and I will forward
this persons details on to you so that you can get in touch.

Regards,

David Harrison