[wellylug] Old PC free to a good home

Michael Dittmer michael at inside-job.co.nz
Sat Oct 8 13:24:01 NZDT 2005

Hi All

This is may be the wrong place, but I have an old Celeron 366 (Mini-ATX)
with 250W PSU in a semi-tower case that is free to a good home. I don't want
any money for it.

It has no RAM but does come with 2x 4.3GB Seagate Medalist hard-drives. The
motherboard is Intel i810 based with 8MB (shared) onboard graphics.

First in, first served. It used to be my linux server testing box, and I've
never had any trouble with it running linux.

Please contact me offlist if you are interested.

Regards

Michael