[wellylug] Installfest flyers

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Sep 6 17:41:21 NZST 2005

--- Kris van der Merwe <krisvdm at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> I would like to create some adverts
>
> Please provide comments and info:
> For example - Is there a minimum spec on PC's?
> Will we repartition disk drives? - and if so will we repartition for all
> versions of windows?

Thanks Kris, that's a great start.

I think a contact (the WellyLug list) would be a useful addition, as well as
the website. I'll also photocopy (with approval :-) some Linux/OS articles from
magazines, etc. for people to read/take.

I'll have a legal copy of Acronis Disk Director there for partitio if required.
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/

Personally, a min spec of 200Mhz, 128Mb & 5Gb HDD with a supported CDROM drive
(and modem for dial up internet)

Does anyone have a recommended internal modem to use? I plan to bring a few
external modems along just in case.

Brent