[wellylug] linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz Mirror Down?

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Mon Sep 12 11:58:16 NZST 2005

Thanks for the Debian link Mark.
Unfortunately I get this error when I try to go to the fast.co.nz sites:

Where have the downloads gone?

You've been redirected to this page, because your ISP (Internet
Service Provider) does not peer with the APE/WIX route servers in
Auckland or Wellington, and so doesn't have a path to our servers.

Is this an issue with TelestraClear, Fast.co.nz or my own settings?

David