[wellylug] Samba PDC/OpenLDAP on SuSE

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jedolinux.com
Tue Sep 13 17:36:39 NZST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 23:44 +1200, David Harrison wrote:
> Hi,
> Just for anyone interested I've put together a howto on setting up a
> Samba PDC with an OpenLDAP backend on SuSE.
> Its relatively straightforward and in practice it works pretty well,
> though there's probably some typos in the text :-)
>
> http://www.stress-free.co.nz/content/view/126/59/

looks interesting, I've bookmarked for reading when I get time. :-)

anyway, you might like to add it to the wellylug site.

1) Just visit this page:
http://www.wellylug.org.nz/index.php?page=articles/articles.php

3) Go to the bottom of the page, and you can either add the entire
article's content or just add a link to the web page.

cheers,

--
Jethro Carr <jethro.carr at jedolinux.com>

www.jethrocarr.jedolinux.com