[wellylug] Installfest 2005 presentations and photos

Ian Beardslee itb at falcons.co.nz
Fri Sep 30 18:44:21 NZST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Jethro Carr <>
To: WellyLUG Mailing <wellylug at lists.wellylug.org.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:11:09 +1200
Subject: [wellylug] Installfest 2005 presentations and photos

> I'm in the process of adding PDF's of all the presentations at the
> installfest. Currently I only have Carl's (Using Linux Everyday) and
> mine (Linux Gaming), but I should be getting some more...
> http://www.wellylug.org.nz/index.php?page=installfests/2005/installfest
> 05..php

I don't want to rub it in, but Liam from Silicon has a photo of me
accepting the 19" LCD monitor that Silicon so kindly donated as part of
the Installfest.

For those that have offered to take the monitor off my hands (too many to
list) sorry, but I've managed to sell my 19" CRT, so really I need the LCD
now.  It was a bit interesting trying to stick the new monitor into the
boot of my selfish wee toy (MX5) to get it home, so it ended up being
belted into the passenger seat.

But it is at home, I managed to get rid of the 4 sets of yellow pages and
the desk is a bit clearer now - or maybe it is just that the mess is
hidden by the screen ;-)

Cheers,

Ian

PS Jethro, you have an extra '.' in your url