[wellylug] LVM, Striping or not to strip...

Nathan Cook adrenalinenz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:38:33 NZST 2006

Thanks for that info, I didn't realise you could make the 3 LVM's and
then RAID 5 them, very cool :)

I'll give it a go, it does depend though on what I can do with the
current 200GB of data I have on a couple of the drives. I might have a
hard time explaining the $300 dollars for an extra drive to the better
half though ;)

Cheers

Nathan