[wellylug] crazy changes, brain power needed

Persian veganforlife at clear.net.nz
Sun Aug 6 13:51:36 NZST 2006

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 01:42:02 +1200, Mark Foster wrote:

> DNS is the service that resolves internet names into numbers. You will
> have DNS, or you don't have working Internet.

I asked him again, what he meant was I have not made any changes
and everything was working fine for the first 2 days after
we got the cable installed.

thanks a lot
Lyndsay

--

"As long as people will shed the blood of innocent creatures there can be no
peace, no liberty, no harmony between people. Slaughter and justice cannot

"Atrocities are not less atrocities when they occur in laboratories and are
called medical research" - George Bernard Shaw

'The question is not, can they reason?  Nor can they talk?  But can they suffer?
Jeremy Bentham.