[wellylug] Routing problem

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Thu Jan 19 16:24:42 NZDT 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 03:39:21PM +1300, Ian Beardslee wrote:
> umm, jim, err cool, I think it hit the guy standing behind me as that
> went straight over the top of my head - lucky we had someone nearby who
> had a couple of bandaids in the purse :-)

Don't worry, the fact that changing the default route did what you
wanted means that you did in fact have the same problem as the one I
described :-)

When you come back from LCA, do try getting your head around the routing
thing, as it's pretty essential to understand it when playing with
external access (so's security ... :-)

-jim