[wellylug] SUSE 9.3 Pro CD's available anyone?

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Sun Jan 29 21:29:24 NZDT 2006

Thanks,
I have OpenSUSE 10 CD's but I am not sure whether an upgrade from
SUSE 9.2 to OpenSUSE 10 is possible.
In theory it maybe but I have only read about upgrades from SUSE 9.3
to OpenSUSE 10 (not 9.2).

Do you know if 9.2 could be upgraded to 10 without a catastrophic
failure?
If so I could use the CD's I have.

David