[wellylug] adsl--DSL-504T

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Sun Jul 23 14:10:14 NZST 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 08:54 +1200, dugan wrote:
> I am planning to switch from dial up to adsl.  IHUG offers a deal on a DLink
> DSL-504T modem router.  Has anybody had experience with it?  The house has
> two computers, both running suse9.3

hi Bob,

I have a DSL-G604T, which is just like the above, but has wifi.

If you want something really cheap, these will suit. However, I have
found them to be unreliable and buggy - disconnections, broken features,
and more. :-(

If you want a reliable device, I would look elsewhere...

cheers,
--
Jethro Carr

www.jethrocarr.com