[wellylug] Damn small Linux

E.Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jun 22 11:42:39 NZST 2006

Thanks  Andrej

This is what I got under dmesg

[root]# dmesg | grep -i CDROM
sr0: CDROM (ioctl) reports ILLEGAL REQUEST.
cdrom: open failed.

Anyway, being a good boy I do what I am told to a certain extent

root at 1[root]# ln -s /dev/hdc /dev/cdrom
root at 1[root]# mount /cdrom/
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
       or too many mounted file systems
       (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
       ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)

AAARGLLLLL
What does this mean??

Without sound as well (will be next question)